All Rights Reserved@ledo college 2009-2012
Designed By- Raj Ahmed E-mail: Raj786182@gmail.com
Ledo College was established on 9th March in the year 1997. The College is located in the serene and pollution free area of Bidyanagar, Ledo Kalpara, under Margherita Sub-division, Dist. Tinsukia, Assam. It is situated in the centre of Ledofrom where the historic Stilwell Road connects the North-East India with China via Myanmar. Since its inception the college has been performing a pioneering role inthe spread of higher education amongst various ethnic linguistic groups of Upper Assam, particularly Dehing Patkai region. The college possesses four buildings with a playground which measures to an area of 24 bighas of land by the side of Ledo Kacha Nulah (Ledo River) and historic Ledo Air Strip. The college is permanently affiliated to Dibrugarh University. It has permanent Examination Centre for conducting Degree Examinations. It has been included under Section 2(f) and 12 (B) of UGC Act. 1956.